2018 Global Food Safety Testing Market Analysis With – Market Share, Research by Top Companies, Topmost Regions, Product type, Application, Forecasting 2023
Food Safety Testing Market report provides emerging opportunities in the market and the future impact of major drivers and challenges and, support decision makers in making cost-effective business decisions. Food Safety Testing Market analyse factors that effect demand for Food Safety Testing, driving factors, trends, and challenges faced by industry vendors, regional analysis, Segment by Type, Applications of whole Food Safety Testing industry.
Get Sample PDF of Food Safety Testing Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13101915
Description of Food Safety Testing Market: Market Insight
The global food safety testing market was valued at USD 11,122.53 million in 2016 and is further expected to witness a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018–2023. Food supply and quality of food are under constant threat globally, and there is a growing demand for effective test products that can ensure food safety. The practice of food safety testing has gained considerable significance over the past years, owing to growing incidences of food-borne illnesses and poisoning by contaminated food products. This necessitates the robust and effective system in place to ensure food security as well as food safety.
Rising Healthcare Cost due to Lacunas in Food Safety Testing
Consumer choice is key for any food-based industry, as the consumer’s safety, health concerns, and preferences always drive the food market. The additional burden in the form of rising health-care cost and increasing out-of-the pocket expenditure on healthcare by commoners have prompted the governments and regulatory authorities to set a robust food safety policy. Consumer organizations and other non-profit government organizations are a driving force behind food safety policy. Each of these organizations advocate for food safety in a different way; while one focuses on presenting information through science and research, another focuses on showing the real-life impacts of food-borne illness on families, while yet another focuses on consumer education.
The restraining factors for the market are: microbiological testing often requires long time to get the results, which affects manufacturers and delays product marketing. Tough rapid testing has eased the testing market, but its high cost is affecting the market growth. Moreover, multiple test methodologies required by various regulations is another restraining factor for the food safety testing market.
Rising Consumer Awareness Amidst Food-borne Illness Incidences
Globally, incidences of food-borne diseases are increasing at a high rate, and the most common cause of outbreaks are Salmonella typhi, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Vibrio cholera, Campylobacter and Listeria monocytogenes. Over the past few years, the world saw an unprecedented outbreak of food-borne illnesses. The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP) has reported that every year, one in 10 people fall sick due to food-borne illness; most importantly, children under five years of age are at a high risk. Major food-borne disease outbreaks have occurred in every continent in the past decade, often amplified by globalized trade. Such incidences have made companies incur heavy loss of sales and brand equity, making consumers aware about the potential health-hazards. The key players of food safety testing are now focusing on R&D in order to bring safe food to the consumers.
Pathogen-Testing Type Leads the Overall Market
With the rise in adulteration and the adverse outcome of ingested foods, such as food poisoning and food-borne illnesses, food safety has become a crucial aspect. The need to identify causes has increased. Pathogen testing dominates the food safety testing market, with fruit & vegetable testing for contaminants being the largest application area. Pathogens are harmful microorganisms that cause deterioration of food quality and trigger serious health issues. Recent concerns about microbial contaminants, such as E. coli and Salmonella, have driven the pathogen safety testing market. Pathogen testing is growing at a faster rate in the food safety testing market, due to the serious health effects of pathogens and the immediate retardation of the quality of food products.
Asia-Pacific Poised at Highest Growth Rate
North America constituted the largest food safety testing market in 2016. Regarding growth, the Asia-Pacific market for food safety testing is likely to record the fastest compounded annual rate, primarily driven by the increase in testing procedures from the potential regions of China and India. The scientific investigations/reports on outbreak of food-borne diseases in the region over the past 29 years, due to adulteration and chemical & microbiological contamination, have forced authorities to concentrate on the issue of food safety. Authorities, like Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, and China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) have been established to take serious steps toward ensuring food safety.
• February 2018: A mobile food-testing van was launched in Hyderabad. The van was sanctioned by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, as part of a Central government scheme, to maintain food safety and hygiene standards, mainly in eateries.
• October 2016: SGS acquired AXYS Analytical Services Ltd. (AXYS), Sidney, British Columbia, Canada. AXYS analyses Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs), Contaminants of Emerging Concerns (CECs) and the early development stages of the fast growing metabolomics business.
The major players include – SGS S.A., BUREAU VERITAS S.A., INTERTEK GROUP PLC, ALS LIMITED, EUROFINS SCIENTIFIC, DTS LABORATORIES, ILS LIMITED, COVANCE INC., SILLIKER INC., ASUREQUALITY LIMITED, MICROBAC LABORATORIES, INC., SPECTRO ANALYTICAL LAB LTD, VANGUARD SCIENCES (FORMERLY AEGIS FOOD TESTING LABORATORIES), ECOLAB INC., BIO-RAD, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
• Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
• Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Global Food Safety Testing Market: Manufacturers Segment Analysis (Company and Product introduction, Food Safety Testing Sales Volume, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin):
Food Safety Testing Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Food Safety Testing Market players in detail. Food Safety Testing Market report gives key bits of Cautiousnessand subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
The Global demand for Food Safety Testing Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Food Safety Testing Market Historic Data (2012-2018):
- Industry Trends: Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Food Safety Testing Market Forecast (2018-2025):
- Market Size Forecast: Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Food Safety Testing Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Purchase Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13101915
In addition, company-to-company comparison (Company benchmarking) and product-to-product comparison (Product benchmarking) are included in the research work. It presents key competitive factors that are vital for companies to excel in challenging market conditions.
For More Reports: Click Here